Held in the lead-up to the annual 2018 IMF-World Bank Annual Meetings, the summit is scheduled from 09-10 October at Inaya Putri Bali, Nusa Dua, Indonesia, and will highlight real-world implementation of blockchain and how it is being and can be used to transform organisations across sectors, including government, financial services, insurance, healthcare, music, the Internet of things, supply-chain management and more.
Blockchain technology continues to revolutionize the way we look at digital interactions, allowing industry leaders to discover endless applications across a wide variety of sectors. Asia’s rise in the tech landscape has made the region a strategic gateway to the latest in blockchain and cryptocurrencies, and the XBlockchain Summit 2018 will be the perfect opportunity to be at the frontline of Asia’s blockchain space.
get it now on : https://www.xblockchain.tech/get-ticket
The conference will deliver:
• 1,000+ leading thinkers, innovators and entrepreneurs in blockchain and cryptocurrency from around the world
• Biggest names in the industry such as :
- co-founder of Ripple and Stellar, Jed McCaleb
- Former Microsoft China and Ethereum Foundation veteran, now Chief Legal Counsel of Pundi X, David Ben Kay
- Former President of the NEM.io foundation and ProximaX co-founder, Lon Wong
- Legislator, Member of Parliament, Taiwan, Jason Hsu
- Deloitte China Asia Blockchain Lab, Paul Sin, Ph.D.
- Head of Innovation, SAP, Ahmed Syed,
and other senior C-suite level and senior government officials to be announced in coming weeks.
• An exclusive meeting brokering service for creating new opportunities for partnership and change between technology enterprises and the private and public sectors
• Exclusive events, including the Blockchain on the Yacht event which will bring together top-tier influencers in an exclusive grouping atop the Bali Sea.