BeKraf Blockchain Forum – Strengthening the digital economy for nation’s prosperity
With great pleasure we invite you to “Bekraf Blockchain Forum – Strengthening the digital economy for nation’s prosperity” on 30–31 October 2018 at Balai Kartini Exhibition and Convention Center.
Organized by IBN on behalf of Indonesia Creative Agency (Bekraf), and supported by Asosiasi Blockchain Indonesia (A-B-I), this forum will gather more than 500 participants of blockchain enthusiasts, developers, innovators and regulators in a two day event of panel discussions and workshops.
Day 1 – Panel Discussions (free with registration)
- Introduction to blockchain and developments on blockchain regulation in Indonesia.
- Portamento and digital music copyright on the blockchain.
- Geographical Indications for Indonesian coffee and blockchain for tracking the origin of Indonesian coffee.
- Applications of blockchain for e-commerce.
- Blockchain application development for Indonesian startups.
Day 2 – Paid Workshops
A. For Developers
B. For Business Leaders
- Steven Suhadi (A-B-I)
- Satrio Wibowo (Blockchain Nusantara)
- Yohanes Gultom
- Arjuna Sky Kok (Langit Biru Arjuna)
- Danny Taniwan (IBN, Business Development)
- Kenneth Tali (IBN, Strategy)
This forum will offer expert insight in blockchain potentials for you to innovate your business and ideate new product and services to market.
For more information and event details, please visit: http://bekrafibn2018.id
Please use the following links to register:
- Ethereum: http://exc.li/bbf2018ethereum
- Cardano: http://exc.li/bbf2018cardano
- Wanchain: http://exc.li/bbf2018wanchain
Business Leader Workshops:
We look forward to your participation and support.